You should create "tasks" (symfony speaking) and bridge them for execution
using cron and using actions for web (if you want both so).
Anyway you still can create a task for launching web requests (why not using
lime2 to check browser response for error catching).
If you really want cron and web attack, you should put the logic in a class
of itself -not task, not action- so you can call it easily from task or
action -DRY.

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!