Can you show us your complete routing.yml?

Additionally, I'd like you to clear the development log file
(log/frontend_dev.log) and point your browser to one of the URLs that produce
an error and also paste the content of the log file here. You can delete things
you know are irrelevant.

Cheers, Daniel