Hi,

 I've installed sympal on windows using wamp & cygwin. I tried to install
plugins through CLI command below.

$php symfony sympal:install Blog

When issued this following error came.

Fatal error: Call to member function getRootDir() on a non-object in
$Project_Home/plugins/sfSympalPlugin/lib/plugins/sfSympalPluginManagerPlugin/lib/manager/sfSympalPluginManagerInstall.class.php
on line 78.

I tried with other plugins as well. Same issue getting repeated. Tried
searching net, but couldn't get much help on this as sympal seems to be new.

Could anybody please on this asp.

Thanks,
Pavan