I have wrote a task some time ago, but i don't remember where it saves the
messages.
Check the plugin repo.

sent via htc magic

On Jan 2, 2010 8:15 AM, "diogobaeder" <diogobae...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there,

I'm trying to localize the sfValidatorSchema default messages, because
I couldn't do it using the i18n tools and translation, but I can't
find a way to do it, since the setDefaultMessages() method is
protected.

Considering I want to do the translation for all form validators, how
can I achieve this?

Thanks!