I change to symfony 1.4.
A tried to use ODBC connection width doctrine. The connecion works,
anything else...:(
Symfony can build schema. and read the db. But can't insert, or
update.

Now I'm trying to use DBLIB. the newest php 5.3.1 has the dll...
(php_pdo_mssql.dll)
But i got this message: "Couldn't locate driver named dblib.

I'm not an absolutely senior php/symfony developer so I thin I do
somethin worong but i don't know what...:s

Here is my config:
all:
  doctrine:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
      dsn: 'dblib:host=localhost;dbname=erste_jutalek'
      username: sa
      password: asdfgh

Can anybody help me?

Previously thanks the answers!!!!