Hi there!
First of all, check you project/lib/filters/sfDoctrineGuardPlugin/ folder.
It might be there. Also, as far as can see, you have a problem with all the
base classes.
Run on your command line a symfony cc and a symfony doctrine:build-model

Alecs

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:17 AM, resursecrestine <domnulnop...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  When I try to edit a user form I get an error:
>
>  Fatal error: Class 'BaseProfileForm' not found in
>  C:\projectFolder\myproject\lib\vendor\symfony-1.2.10\lib\plugins
> \sfDoctrinePlugin\test\functional\fixtures\lib\form\doctrine
> \ProfileForm.class.php
>  on line 11
>
>  Can you explain why I get this error? I think it is a bug!
>
> I have searched the code for this class and indeed it does not exist!
>
> The ProfileFormFilterClass is like this
>
> class ProfileFormFilter extends BaseProfileFormFilter
> {
>  public function configure()
>  {
>  }
>
> }
>
> but the class BaseProfileFormFilter does not exist! I think this is a
> problem with symfony 1.2.10

Have a nice day!
Alecs

As programmers create bigger & better idiot proof programs, so the universe
creates bigger & better idiots!
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu