Hello

I have a Symfony 1.2 project that I tried to convert to Symfony 1.3.
The no_script_name setting is turned off (verified with the debug console)
yet in Symfony 1.3 it behaves like it was turned on!

The same link_to('Störungsursachen', 'gu_ursache') produces

https://example.com/proxy/fibreman/release/fibreman-web/index.php/ring_erneut_abholen
in Symfony 1.2 and
  https://example.com/proxy/fibreman/devel/fibreman-web/ring_erneut_abholen
in Symfony 1.3 despite the following settings:
        sf_module_disabled_action: disabled
        sf_module_disabled_module: default
        sf_no_script_name: off

Any ideas?

The reason I cannot use no_script_name=on is that I have a different URL before
the
project name (fibreman-web) in different instances of the project which is not
compatible with the RewriteBase in .htaccess. Having the index.php in the URL
does
not hurt here anyway as it's only an internal web site.

bye,

-christian-