I am having trouble getting a facebook user's name to display as part
of my ajax response.

I am using the sfFacebookConnectPlugin for all my facebook
interactions.

The following code works great in the template, but does not do
anything when it is in an ajax response template.

<fb:name uid="<?php echo $facebookUid ?>" useyou="false",
linked="false"></fb:name>

I am assuming it has something to do with the appropriate javascript
not getting loaded after the fbml since the layout has already be
loaded when the ajax interaction is made.... but I really have no
idea. Any ideas on how to use FBML with Ajax?

Thanks,
Zach