I'm not sure what's going on this time, but I've created a table that
stores users with locations.  When i try to pull them though, the
query is adding an id field that isn't part of the table (and of
course failing).

TblApprovalList:
  connection: internal_web
  tableName: tblApprovalList
  columns:
    username:
      type: string(120)
      fixed: true
      unsigned: false
      primary: false
      default: ''
      notnull: true
      autoincrement: false
    location:
      type: string(80)
      fixed: true
      unsigned: false
      primary: false
      default: ''
      notnull: true
      autoincrement: false

abstract class BaseTblApprovalList extends sfDoctrineRecord
{
    public function setTableDefinition()
    {
        $this->setTableName('tblApprovalList');
        $this->hasColumn('username', 'string', 120, array(
             'type' => 'string',
             'fixed' => 1,
             'unsigned' => false,
             'primary' => false,
             'default' => '',
             'notnull' => true,
             'autoincrement' => false,
             'length' => '120',
             ));
        $this->hasColumn('location', 'string', 80, array(
             'type' => 'string',
             'fixed' => 1,
             'unsigned' => false,
             'primary' => false,
             'default' => '',
             'notnull' => true,
             'autoincrement' => false,
             'length' => '80',
             ));
    }

    public function setUp()
    {
        parent::setUp();

    }
}

So when I try:
$list = Doctrine::getTable('TblApprovalList')->createQuery('a')-
>execute();

I get:
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't.id' in
'field list'. Failing Query: "SELECT t.id AS t__id, t.username AS
t__username, t.location AS t__datacenter FROM tblApprovalList t"