Hello,

I'm having some issues trying to use sfDoctrineGuardPlugin with a symfony project that uses 2 Doctrine connections.

I use 2 connections because I have a phpBB forum embedded in my project (using prestaForumConnectorPlugin), and I want to keep the forum and application specific databases separate.

What I want to know, is how to specify which connection should sfDoctrineGuardPlugin use to manage it's users, grups and permissions.

My current databases.yml reads as follows:

all:
  doctrine:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
dsn: mysql:host=localhost;dbname=mydb;unix_socket=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
      username: mydb
      password: *****

  forum:
    class: sfDoctrineDatabase
    param:
dsn: mysql:host=localhost;dbname=forum;unix_socket=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
      username: forum
      password: *****

and currently, sfDoctrineGuardPlugin is trying to create it's tables and manage it's users in the forum DB, which is not what I want.

What's the best way to tell the plugin to use the doctrine connection (instead of the forum one)?

The solutions that come to mind are:
1. Specify it in ProjectConfiguration::configureDoctrine() or ProjectConfiguration::setupPlugins() using the Doctrine Manager; 2. Change the plugin schema.yml to add the connection property to each model (bad and ugly, and not the preferred aproach);
3. Override some kind of plugin configuration and set it there? (how?)

What's the best way to do this?

Best Regards,
--
Tiago Nunes