I think it's better to override generateCacheKey function in
ViewCacheManager.

To do this you need to declare 'sf_cache_namespace_callable' config
value and set it to your function name, which will alter the key
depending on the user session parameters (you can get the initial key
by calling original sfViewCacheManager instance from withing this
function).