Hi there!

I'm using symfony 1.2 with doctrine.

I'm having trouble trying to customize a filter done by the admin-
gen.
I added a sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice, this works greats. Keys and
values are ok.
Then I added to my form filter class a getFields method, and a
addCodeColumnQuery method.
My code field comes from another table and I need a inner join to get
that.

So finally in my addCodeColumnQuery, I add what I need to complete the
query:

Here's the code:
---
$alias = $query->getRootAlias();
$query->innerJoin($alias .'.TplProgram T')->addWhere('T.code = "?"',
$values);
---

The sql created by symfony end up being:
---
SELECT COUNT(*) AS num_results FROM (SELECT p.id FROM program_year p
INNER JOIN tpl_program t ON p.tpl_program_id = t.id WHERE t.code = "?"
GROUP BY p.id)
---
and that's where the problem is. Mysql refuse to take it as long as I
don't have a 'AS XXX' at the end of the query.
How can I add that using the Doctrine_Query type?

Thx a lot in advance!
Guill