Hi everybody,

using [B]symfony 1.2.11[/B] I'm experiencing an error just like the
one described in [url=http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/5140]
ticket 5140[/url]. When I change my generator.yml file to something
like "theme: myTheme" I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'BaseContactPersonGeneratorConfiguration' not found
in E:\Workspaces\Eclipse\udw_v3\udw_v3\apps\backend\modules
\contactPerson\lib\contactPersonGeneratorConfiguration.class.php on
line 11

The above ticket is obviously fixed, so that can't be it :-( Any idea
what I should check for?

Thanx,
Eddie