using
symfony version 1.4.2-DEV
Propel for database access

I am writing a site that manages my personal data.
On the site, I need to send emails from different accounts.

ex.
1.  a...@dfg.local
2.  h...@klm.local
3.  n...@qrs.local
*emails are different from one to another. even the domain name.

When I looked at factories.yml and also
http://www.symfony-project.org/jobeet/1_4/Doctrine/en/, I couldn't figure
out how to set up multiple "transports" (SMTP server info.)

I searched this group and found a thread below
http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users/browse_thread/thread/9308ce66846ebb87/1d02184b3fdddf7c?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=multiple+swift#1d02184b3fdddf7c

so I think at this point, there is no way to use factories.yml to set up
multiple SMTP accounts and choose an appropriate "Mailer" (ex.
$this->getMailer() in an Action class) to send messages from.

my requirements
1. I need to configure SMTP transport for numbers of different SMTP servers
to send messages from an appropriate sender.
2. I need to be able to spool the messages

To solve the problem, I don't think the symfony's built-in SwiftMailer is
not the choice.
I think I will need to create my own set by using the original
SwiftMailer.   Along with that, I am thinking to override Swift_PropelSpool
or Swift_ConfigurableSpool to build my own email spooler, but if there is
anyone who had the same problem and has already built something to
accomplish, I would like to know the smart ways to archive it, and possibly
avoid the "reinvent the wheel" dilemma.

Thanks