hi!
1) Please do not use that CAPS - LOCK in the subject field. Unfortunatelly,
it won't make you smarter, and will not attract the user to answer your
question.
2) do not post duplicate threads (2 threads containing same content). Most
that you can do is to reply in that thread, with a s content like "ping?"
"anyone?" etc. the duplicate posting will make it harder for others to find
solutions to their problems.
3) i haven't used that plugin and i cannot help you out.
4) if you do not get any replyes, it might mean that noone has encounter
this.

5) your problem might be from here: url: ...//,
piece of code where this is rendered
7) make sure that you have all the ";" in place ...
8) to a better check / infestigation use firefox & firebug
9) Make sure your jQuery is loaded form a correct location / it is loaded at
all..

Alecs

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Sorom Uzomah <delsa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I'm  using the jqueryreloadedplugin and I want to submit the form by AJAX.
> It works but when I try to use an indicator to show when the form is being
> processed, so that the end user can tell that something is going on, it just
> doesn't seem to work any longer. Does anyone have sample code for this and
> are there any specific instructions like files i should put under the web
> directory etc?

>  <?php echo jq_submit_to_remote('ajax_submit', 'Save Details',
>                 array('update' => 'seeker_form_div',
>                 'url' => 'seeker/create'//,
> \$('tag').value = ''",--- IF I UNCOMMENT THESE LINES, IT DOESN'T SEEM
>                 //  'complete' =>
> "Element.hide('indicator');".jq_visual_effect('highlight',
> 'seeker_form_div')------------TO  WORK ANY LONGER
>                 ),
>                 array('class' => 'button')) ?>

Have a nice day!
Alecs

As programmers create bigger & better idiot proof programs, so the universe
creates bigger & better idiots!
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu