How did you even create the table User? Did you quote any or all of
the table/column names. I have Postgres 8.4 and it won't let me even
create the user table unless I quote the table names (unfortuately,
Doctrine seems to only allow quoting ALL table names AND ALL column
names) Probably not much performance difference.