On 1/25/10 4:18 PM, Alexandru-Emil Lupu wrote:
If Fabien wants and allows me, i could try to restart the
"1Day1Ticket" project, but for that i would need some users that are
willing to help.

I think that there is no need for a 1Day1Ticket initiative to start helping. Asking people to fix 1 ticket a day is bound to fail. I would rather prefer to have a large number of people helping from time to time, the best they can.

Let's take one simple example, related to the Definitive guide: there is a ticket (somewhere) that ask for the screenshots that illustrate the definitive guide to be updated (for new symfony versions and to have images in color). That's something very easy to do, for anyone willing to help. And it provides great value to the book. Sure, it takes a lot of time, but that's a good starting point if you want to help us improve symfony.

Fabien