Hi

I have used symfony for two social network sites, one being a restaurant
recommendation site, the other a casting platform for movie actors / producers.
Both are based on quite complex relational databases which I model with Propel,
enjoying its speed and flexibility. The main part of my development time for
both projects went into forms, symfony forms was a good choice for this, even
if it did take some time to understand the concept. Also, both sites make heavy
use of symfonys i18n capabilities. The whole rest of the framework, MVC
pattern, routing concept, plugins, came very handy as well. I just loved that
when you start a new symfony project, all the basics like request and session,
handling that I used to build myself on earlier projects, are already there,
they are good, and if you don't like the way something is done, everything can
be changed very easily by overwriting methods in classes provided for that
purpose.

regards

Stefan