Tom

Another comment I have literally just heard from a user was, "It looks
interesting, albeit in a secretive way!  i.e you have to sign-up
before you can actually see anything".

This was the response from someone who is a decision-maker in a
company; involved in IT in an overview sense, but not completely
technical.

Why not allow people to try the demo without signing up, and freshing
it every 24 hours, just like other CMS demos?

My view is that the ideas I have put forward could very well increase
adoption of this very worthwhile project.

Cheers
Hal