  From: Andrei Dziahel
  To: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 12:21 AM
  Subject: Re: [symfony-users] No Propel in Available Tasks: upgrade from
Symfony 1.1 to 1.2/1.3

  Hi.

  Enable sfPropelPlugin in ProjectConfiguration.class.php.

  2010/2/1 maxxyb <max...@gmail.com>

    Hi

    I am trying to upgrade my Symfony project and am having problems with
    the Propel portion of the upgrade.  For some reason I can see no
    Propel tasks in the Available Tasks list when I used the command
    "symfony list".

    Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?

    I have tried to upgrade to both 1.2 and to 1.3 with the same result.

  With the best regards, Andrei.