Make sure you provide the full path (/var/www/....), and after that, make
sure that installer is readable by the php cli

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:34 AM, ReynierPM <rper...@uci.cu> wrote:

> On 1/25/2010 12:59 PM, Eno wrote:
>

>> Have you tried using an absolute path?
>>

> Hi Eno:
> I move my development enviroment to a dedicated Linux server. So I try this
> 3 commands:
>
> 1)
> r...@ep-reynier:/var/www/sfwebacula# symfony generate:project
> --installer="./installer.php" sfwebacula "ReynierPM"
>

> The installer "./installer.php" does not exist.
>
> 2)
> r...@ep-reynier:/var/www/sfwebacula# symfony generate:project
> --installer="installer.php" sfwebacula "ReynierPM"
>

> The installer "installer.php" does not exist.
>
> 3)
> r...@ep-reynier:/var/www/sfwebacula# symfony generate:project
> --installer="/var/www/sfwebacula/installer.php" sfwebacula "ReynierPM"
>
> The installer "/var/www/sfwebacula/installer.php" does not exist.
>
> And none of them works. What I'm doing wrong at this point?
>
> --
> Cheers
> ReynierPM

Have a nice day!
Alecs

As programmers create bigger & better idiot proof programs, so the universe
creates bigger & better idiots!
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu