so does that mean that you don't ever upgrade project with a lot of database
i/o?  ie that you always need to do a lot of work by upgrading symfony and then
creating a new project to port the old project to and then modifying all db i/o?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexandru-Emil Lupu
  To: symfony-users@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 8:15 AM
  Subject: Re: [symfony-users] Re: No Propel in Available Tasks: upgrade from
Symfony 1.1 to 1.2/1.3

  existing project is pretty hard to change ... you would need to get into
existing actions and check if they are using criteria ...  custom propel
classes and some other things :)

  On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Rebecca Bielecki <max...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Have found where to use orm parameter.  Will try to generate new project
and then port my existing project to the new project.

    Thanks for your help.

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "PachinSV" <pachi...@gmail.com>