Guys,

I've noticed, as more have, that the new (sf1.4) "symfony project:deploy
production" (in --dry-run) doesn't return any ouput as of what it's gonna
sync...
I've seen some workaround options as to give "-t" as an argument but that
doesn't change a thing nor it throws an error?

What's the status of this option, is there a patch around is it scheduled for a
fix? Or does it already work, but what's the syntax then?

Thanks!

Evert Harmeling

database 4835 (20100204) __________

http://www.eset.com