Are you by any chance using sfAdminThemejRollerPlugin?  I recently
noticed a bug in the auto-generated templates for that jRoller admin
generator plugin.  If you look in _list_batch_actions.php (in your
cache, under the module's templates folder), for the standard Symfony
admin generator, it creates the CSRF hidden field for the batch
actions form like this:

  <?php $form = new BaseForm(); if ($form->isCSRFProtected()): ?>
    <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo $form->getCSRFFieldName() ?
>" value="<?php echo $form->getCSRFToken() ?>" />
  <?php endif; ?>

However, in the jRoller admin generator, it does this:

  <?php $form = new sfForm(); if ($form->isCSRFProtected()): ?>
    <input type="hidden" name="<?php echo $form->getCSRFFieldName() ?
>" value="<?php echo $form->getCSRFToken() ?>" />
  <?php endif; ?>

The only difference is that jRoller creates an "sfForm" whereas the
Symfony admin generator creates a "BaseForm".  If you override the
auto-generated template (copy it from the cache into your module's
templates folder) and change "sfForm" to "BaseForm" it gets rid of
that CSRF error.

I don't know why, but it works....

-david