Hi,

I'v you tried the embedRelation function ?

in FactPersonForm, try something like

configure()
{
  $this->embedRelation('Fact');
  $this->embedRelation('Person');
}

And if you do so, remember to add only one primary key on the
FactPerson table. Ie. you should have in you schema :

FactPerson:
  columns:
    fact_id: { type: integer, notnull: true }
    person_id: { type: integer, notnull: true }

And not, as you may find in all the available documentations :

FactPerson:
  columns:
    fact_id: { type: integer, primary: true}
    person_id: { type: integer, primary: true }

Regards,
Thibault