I don't think a task is required. Can't you just do:

cp -r apps/frontend apps/new_app

- Jon

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:33 PM, bkuberek <bkube...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a project which consists of one base (skeleton) application and
> for every new application we create we just want to duplicate the
> skeleton app and customize from there.
>
> Will symfony ever ship a task for cloning apps? I thought perhaps
> something like
>

> ./symfony app:clone base target
>

> Thanks

Jonathan H. Wage (+1 415 992 5468)
Open Source Software Developer & Evangelist
sensiolabs.com | jwage.com | doctrine-project.org | symfony-project.org

You should follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jwage

You can contact Jonathan about Doctrine, Symfony and Open-Source or for
training, consulting, application development, or business related questions
at jonathan.w...@sensio.com