Hi all

Not sure where to post this, or where to look specifically for Symfony
developers, so I though this might get the best response. I have a
large CMS project using Symfony, which has been in development the
last 8 months. Unfortuantly my previous symfony coder has had to
leave, and there are a few features and bugs which need addressing. I
am looking to hire an experienced Symfony developer, on a freelance
but potentially long term basis. Preferably located in the UK or W.
Europe.

If interested, please get in touch. If this would be better placed
elsewhere, please let me know.

Thank you

Owen