Hi:
I'm having several problems right now with sfDoctrine and admin-generator. After create successfully one module with doctrine:generate-admin task I try all this functionality:

1) When I add a new record and press the button "Save and add" all is fine but if I press the button "Save" (only) I get this error (from Apache logs):

[Sun Feb 07 22:17:26 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Action "t_provincia/show" does not exist., referer: http://regafi.localhost/dashboard_dev.php/t_provincia/new [Sun Feb 07 22:17:37 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Action "t_provincia/show" does not exist.

Why?

2) I run the task plugin:publish-assets and all the content from sfDoctrine was copied to /web folder, now when I access to the interface created with admin-generator I can't see any style, why?

3) When I have a relation between two tables for example Province/State and I want to add a new State (this one belongs to a Province) I get this No description for object of class "TProvincia" in the combo (select), why?
--
Cheers and waiting for your help
ReynierPM