Hello,

The documentation says that I should be able to do the following:

http://www.symfony-project.org/jobeet/1_4/Doctrine/en/11
"The browser also simulates file uploads if you pass the absolute path
to the file to upload"

However I can't seem to get it to work, the code actually works I have
tested it with a real upload but I get a validation error saying
required field.

$form_data = array(
   "passport" => array(
      "present_citzenship" => "United Kingdom",
      "passport_number" => "123456789",
      "issue_date" => array(
        "day" => "28",
        "month" => "10",
        "year" => "2003"
       ),
      "expiry_date" => array(
        "day" => "27",
        "month" => "10",
        "year" => "2010"
       )
  ),
  "passport_scan" => array(
      "file"=>sfConfig::get('sf_test_dir')."/fixtures/images/test.jpg"
  )
);

The pasport scan form is embedded. I remove the embedded passport form
and the validation passes fine.

Has anyone actually got functional testing of uploads working?