Hi Samuel

this is pretty straightforward. Install the sfJqueryReloaded plugin for the
jQuery functionality. This gives you the jq_link_to_remote() and
jq_form_remote_tag() functions (that actually replace previous prototype
functions from symfony 1.0). Both functions are wrappers to jQuery.ajax, the
parameters allow you to specify the id of a html element that you wish to
replace with the return of the ajax calls. For the actions, you just create
regular symfony actions. Instead of returning a view in a separate success.php
file, you can return the view from the action, with

return $this->renderPartial( 'module/partial', array( 'param' => $param ) );

This is documented nicely somewhere, but I forgot where :-) Now to submit the
form and add a new entry to the list, I usually reload the entire block that
contains list and form, with the new entry added to the list, and an empty
form. To delete an entry from the from, you could just replace the block that
contains the form. Sometimes, it may also be appropriate to write a jQuery
function that removes one row from the list and sends a delete call to the
server which is not answered.

regards

Stefan