Hi sf users, hi Mr Shaffer

I would be interested to use the csDoctrineActAsCategorizablePlugin,
which looks wonderful, but it seems there's no release for sf 1.3/1.4.

So i'd like to know if someone has already tried to make it work with
those version, or knows if an official release is planned?

If it's not the case, I'll have to put my hands into the code anyway,
so this will end on github. I'll let you know.

Regards.
Thibault Jouannic.