Dinner:
      columns:
        date: { type: timestamp, notnull: true }
        nb_presents: { type: integer, notnull: true }
      relations:
        Marks:
          class:    Criteria
          foreign:  criteria_id
          refClass: Mark
          type: many

    Criteria:
      columns:
        name: { type: string(50), notnull: true }
     relation:
       Marks:
         class:    Dinner
         foreign:  dinner_id
         refClass: Mark
         type: many

    Mark:
      columns:
        criteria_id: { type: integer, primary: true }
        dinner_id: { type: integer, primary: true }
        value: { type: integer, notnull: true }
      relations:
        Dinner:
          foreign:  id
        Criteria:
          foreign:  id

My question is why can `local` refer to a column which is not in the
class itself.

Take the `Dinner` as example,its `local` is `dinner_id` but the column
is not within `Dinner`,but `Mark`.Or maybe I'm understanding the
`local` wrongly ?