Hi all,

i'm having trouble upgrading a symfony 1.4.1 project to 1.4.3; I
installed by pear a while ago, so I change to pear/bin and run

pear upgrade symfony/symfony-1.4.3

it tells me

"Nothing to upgrade"

I check my installed list and I get:

./pear list
Installed packages, channel pear.php.net:
Package          Version State
Archive_Tar      1.3.5   stable
Console_Getopt   1.2.3   stable
PEAR             1.9.0   stable
Structures_Graph 1.0.3   stable

hmm no symfony.. but I check another project I just successfully
upgraded using the exact same command and it's not listed there
either..!

Based off a forum response elsewhere, I tried to force

./pear -f upgrade symfony/symfony-1.4.3

which shows that it downloads symfony-1.4.3.tgz (3,155,569 bytes) and
then says

upgrade ok: channel://pear.symfony-project.com/symfony-1.4.3

however I clear my cache and symfony still reports version 1.4.1

What am I doing wrong here? I ran the same upgrade command on another
project and it worked fine. I created these two projects quite close
to each other in time and don't believe I did anything different in
the setup of both of them

thanks

Brett

security at symfony-project.com