Hi,

I have problem with customizing the generator of the sfGuardUser. I
want to remove the permissions_list from the filter form.

I've copied the generator.yml file from the plugin folder to my apps/
backend/modules/sfGuardUser/config/generator.yml

If I siply remove the permissions_list from the generator filter
settings nothing happen...

original:
filter:
        display: [username, is_active, groups_list, permissions_list]

my change:
filter:
        display: [username, is_active, groups_list]

Do you have some solution? Thank you.

I found that others have problem with that to and the only know
solution is dirty - remove the original generator.yml from the plugin
folder

related ticket, topic:
  http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/8139
  http://forum.symfony-project.org/index.php/m/43279/