hi,

you surely wanted to say 'generate-migrations-diff' in your third
try ?

The "doctrine:generate-migrations-diff" task calculates the difference
between your model classes and the yml schema.

So when you want to modify your model, do this in *this exact order* :

 - make sure your model is up to date before modifying your schema by
calling: "php symfony doctrine:build --all-classes --sql"
 - modify your schema.yml with whatever you want
 - run "php symfony doctrine:generate-migrations-diff"
 - look at your lib/migration/doctrine folder if everything gone fine

If you build your model before calling "doctrine:generate-migrations-
diff", doctrine won't know what has changed and will do nothing.

Hope it helps!

Florian

security at symfony-project.com