Hi Deepak,
try this and let me know if I'm right or wrong
in the httpd.conf change this: ServerName www.jobeet.com.localhost
to :ServerName www.jobeet.com
then in the etc\host file
change: 127.0.0.1 www.jobeet.com.localhost
to: 127.0.0.1 www.jobeet.com

by the way....are you from Riverside CA?
I remember to have a friend at RCC-Riverside whose last name is Bhatia
manguito

security at symfony-project.com