Thank you all. I just think that a tutorial should exists on how to
create sortable columns like the way it is in the backend. Same thing
for the use of filters. These are common functionnalities that i want
to use for the frontend.
I thought it would be simple to implement but not. I don't want to use
javascript because the frontend is likely to be accessed by mobile
phones.

And for me, security problems are the responsability of all symfony
users. But if i use a framework it is mainly because i want to focus
my efforts on "business things" (business class) not on security
issues.

security at symfony-project.com