Hi
I use two PCs one for my job with Windows XP another for my train-
journeys with W7.
Always in local i use XAMPP 1.7.2 - PHP 5.3.0 - Apache 2.2.12.
Usually i use XAMPP for my web application with PHP/MySql.
About the installation, i already changed before the PATH constants
system.
I downloaded symfony libraries (symfony-1.4.3.zip) from "www.symfony-
project.org/installation"
I created the directory "sf_lingue" so my local web path is
C:\xampp\htdocs\sf_lingue with this subdirectories:
--- data
--- lib
--- licenses
--- test
The statment >php -v tell me this:
C:\Documents and Settings\stodaro>php -v
PHP 5.3.0 (cli) (built: Jul  2 2009 21:08:11)
Copyright (c) 1997-2009 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2009 Zend Technologies
The command line >symfony -V:
C:\xampp\htdocs\sf_lingue\data\bin>symfony -V
symfony version 1.4.3 (C:\xampp\htdocs\sf_lingue\lib)
I can't see so any congratulations page from symfony system, because
when i try to create a new project with this command line from my
shell:
>symfony init-project sf_lingue
the symfony diplay me this message:
C:\xampp\htdocs\sf_lingue\data\bin>symfony init-project sf_lingue

  Task "init-project" is not defined.
I don't undestand why .... because before i follow all the procedure
about sf_sandbox (also with other manual) and i created projects,
application and model and obviously i saw the congratulations page!!!!
Could you help me to understand where i wrong something and how can i
resolve my headache?!?!?
Ciao

security at symfony-project.com