hello for all symfony users,

i have a problem with my symfony project

i have two forms
** main form for user
** embed form for phonenumber

the relation between user and phonenumber is one-many
in the model phonenumber i have a column id_user

in the file : UserForm.class.php
i have ahh this lines to the configure methode:

  $number1 = new  phonenumber ();
  $number1->id_user=$this->getobject()->id_user();
  $this->embedForm('number_1',new PhonenumberForm($number1)  );

the form appear 5/5
but when i save the form i'll have an error in the subform of number_1

i think i must modify the save methode
can any one help me please , this is my final education project

security at symfony-project.com