in the tutorial, i did not see any instruction concerning :
--orm=Propel
in my configuration file here is what i got :
<?php

require_once
dirname(__FILE__).'/..\lib\vendor\lib/autoload/sfCoreAutoload.class.php';
sfCoreAutoload::register();

class ProjectConfiguration extends sfProjectConfiguration
{
  public function setup()
  {
    $this->enablePlugins('sfDoctrinePlugin');
  }
}

do i need to create a new project ?
Thanks for your help