Hi
I have experienced the same, trying to remove "temporalily" some models from
my schema.yml file. I saw, when calling doctrine:build, that it used some
cached schema file instead of the one I modified.
But deleting all the cache files did not help either. I hesitated from
deleting my generated files in the model folder so far. I think it looks up
what tables to create up from the models folder, so removing all generated
model classes could help. Beware that you do not want to delete your
customized model classes!

Regards,
Dennis

security at symfony-project.com