I want the data of the sfGuardUser plugin in a database that is not
the "propel" database. I want this because I will have several
applications in diferent servers, but I want to unify the user
credentials for all the applications.

I've defined 2 databases in databases.yml:

all:
  propel:
    class: sfPropelDatabase
    param:
      classname: DebugPDO
      dsn: 'mysql:dbname=dbdata;host=localhost'
      username: datauser
      password: XXXX

  dbuser:
    class: sfPropelDatabase
    param:
      classname: PropelPDO
      dsn: 'mysql:dbname=dbuser;host=remote_server'
      username: sfGuardUser
      password: XXXX

And I've modified the schema.yml of the plugin dfGuardUser to reflect
the new database:

dbuser:
  _attributes:      { package: plugins.sfGuardPlugin.lib.model }

  sf_guard_group:
    _attributes:    { phpName: sfGuardGroup }
    id:             ~
    name:           { type: varchar, size: 255, required: true, index:
unique }

When I try to do a symfony propel:build-forms I get the following
error:

>> propel    generating form classes

  Cannot fetch TableMap for undefined table: sf_guard_user.  Make sure
you have the static MapBuilder registration code after your peer stub
class definition.

If I return the schema.yml of sfGuardUser to the original database
(propel) all runs fine, but I get the tables in the same database.

I searched for this problems in the groups and in the symfony website
but I'm unable to find a solution.

I'm using symfony 1.2.12 on a Linux box.

Thanks for your help.

security at symfony-project.com