Hello List

I use Symfony 1.4.4-DEV with Doctrine 1.2 on PHP5.3.1.

I have added a custom filter to one of my backend lists.
In my object´s Table class I have defined the following function:

/**
   * Applies the document to a given query retrieving addressees to be
filtered.
   *
   * @param Doctrine_Query $query - query to have document attribute
applied.
   * @param Integer $value - Document ID
   */
  static public function applyDocumentFilter($query, $value)
  {
    $rootAlias = $query->getRootAlias();

    $query->leftJoin($rootAlias.'.ClauseAddressee ca')
      ->leftJoin('ca.Clause c')
      ->where('c.document_id = ?', $value);

    return $query;
  }

When executing, I get the following Internal Server Error:
Couldn't call Doctrine_Core::set(), second argument should be an instance of
Doctrine_Collection when setting one-to-many references.I tried to execute
the created query on the database directly and the result is a set of
addressee objects. So the generated SQL seems to be fine.

Any idea or hints?

Regards,
Dennis

security at symfony-project.com