Hello,
I post the form each time a list field change.

In the form class i call a custom method to update the criteria ( i
guess it s called query in doctrine ... ) of my list field based on
the default/sometime tainted/cleaned value depending of if the request
is a post or not.

I also would like to see a clean tutorial about that since i have no
idea what is the cleanest way to do it ~

security at symfony-project.com