Extend the sfGuardFormSignin.class.php from sfDoctrineGuardPlugin, and in the configure method, use the setDefault('username', $value) method to what value you want ...

example :

class signinForm extends sfGuardFormSignin
{
 public function configure()
 {
   parent::configure();

   $this->setDefault('username', 'your login');
 }
}

Lea Hänsenberger wrote:
anyone?