Framesets in symfony behave just the way they behave outside of
symfony. In fact, symfony is not and should not be aware of framesets
at all. They're simply a browser-construct to compose multiple
individual requests into one screen, so, you're probably best off
reading up on how framesets work in general. Within symfony, just get
your frames set up whereever you need them (layout.php?) and use valid
symfony urls for the src attribute.. no magic to it really.

Or, show how far you're getting and we can help with specifics.

Daniel

security at symfony-project.com