Hello,

I am setting up a site and want to know if this is possible:

I have to build a web site for a company that has some pages of static content
they want to manage and also a product catalog they also want to update and
allow people to add items to a cart.
Looking through some of the CMS plugins, it seems as though they have seperate
User management interfaces.

I want to have a central location to manage users where I can create groups for
different functions, such as one group for CMS users, one for Catalog managers
and one for a superuser type.
Is this going to be possible?

I'm currently going through the Jobeet in 24 hours tutorials but not gotten to
the users section yet. That day seems like it begins how to setup resources,
but no info on createing users and using a GUI based interface to administer
users.
GUI interface would be nice for the end client user.

thank you.

security at symfony-project.com