I'm trying to debug this error which occurs when using Blackberry
devices.

I have Symfony 1.1.4 running behind nginx and fastcgi, for over a year
now, and we'd like to make the site available to mobile users.

But I get this strange error from the controller when I use Blackberry
even though:

"The template "indexSuccess.js.php" does not exist or is unreadable in
""".

1) All requests for non-php assets bypass php.
2) Other pages (via memcached) are served just fine with all assets,
etc...

Do I need to use a custom filter for these browser types in 1.1.4? I
noticed  that there was an issue with request formats here:

http://trac.symfony-project.org/changeset/8227?format=diff&new=8227

Sorry if I'm missing something, we love symfony!

Thanks
Andy Madsen

security at symfony-project.com