Yes you're right, but that doesn't resolve my problem.

I will change my question:

In signinSuccess.php (doesn't matter the place) i have this lines:

<?php use_stylesheet('main.css') ?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/main.css">

The first one doesn't includes 'main.css' in signinSuccess.php but the
second one yes.

In other frontend modules, when using <?php
use_stylesheet('main.css') ?> main.css is included.

Anyone knows why?

Javi

security at symfony-project.com