Thanks, but for example, here below i'm using debug_backtrace(). It
outputss a list of functions called, but the save() function (that is
just before the debug_backtrace() calling) is not that list..

protected function processForm(sfWebRequest $request, sfForm $form)
  {
    $form->bind($request->getParameter($form->getName()));

    if ($form->isValid())
    {

      $sf_guard_user = $form->save();

      var_dump(debug_backtrace());
     die("fsdgsgsdf");

      $this->redirect('guardausuario/edit?id='.$sf_guard_user-
>getId());
    }
  }

Javi